Gap Professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client who are recruiting for a Legal Secretary based in Exeter on a permanent basis. Our client is a well - established legal firm with over 100 years experience.
Hours: Full Time Hours.
Salary: £20,000 pro rota
- Responsible for providing support to the personal injury team fee earners
- Required to provide excellent client care at all times, in compliance with the company's procedures
- Manage client files as will be speaking with clients
- Provide daily administration
- Any other duties as and when required
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- 6 months or more in a similar role
- Confidence in their secretarial abilities
- Have a typing speeds of 60 WPM +
- Strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is a team player with a great eye for detail
- You must be able to remain calm under pressure whilst working to multiple deadlines
- Professional, motivated and personable
A DBS check is required for this position.
Closing Date: 16th June 2019
Gap Professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86509097