We are recruiting for Production Operative roles in the Crosby area. You will be working for a well known Food Manufacturing company within the area.
The work involved will be in a chilled environment and you will be handling food on a busy production line.
Details for an Production Operative:
- Salary: £8.21 Per hour and a higher rate for the night shift TBC
- Working Hours are: Various shift patterns- 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am
- Location: L23 0UB
- Duration: Ongoing positions.
- Role of an Production Operative
- Working on a busy production line
- Ensuring that production standards and deadlines are met efficiently, safely and to appropriate production hygiene standards
- Lifting /moving products and putting them on the line
- Making sure the work area is clean and tidy and safe
- Adhering to food safety manufacturing standards
- To be an active member of a team
- The ideal candidate will be:
- Reliable & Hard working
- Flexibility in covering a variety of shifts across days/nights and weekends
- Previous experience working in production would be advantageous
- Able to work at a fast pace
Benefits of working with us as an Production Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.