Management Accountant required to join a rapidly growing yet stable technical business based in Exeter.
Our clients are leaders in their field, supplying their technical products and services to companies across the globe. They are seeking a Management Accountant to join their growing team. Reporting to the Head of Finance the main purpose of this position will be to manage the day to day organisation of all accounting processes in order to provide accurate and timely financial information to the company and the senior management team.
- Full preparation of the month end management accounts including analysis of budget variances and full balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting the Head of Finance with the preparation of the board packs
- Assisting the MT with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Review of and improvements to company systems and processes including assisting the Head of Finance with a system change / implementation
- Assisting the Head of Finance with tax matters including R&D tax credits
- Cashflow preparation
- Day to day support of trainee accountant
- ACCA/CIMA or equivalent with 1 - 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience of using ERP systems
- Previous experience of preparing management accounts and audits
- Good organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Analytical & enquiring approach
This is a diverse finance role where you can be involved in many of the key financial areas of the business. A step forward if you are looking for a move from practice into industry. You would be working closely with the management team and be looking to grow into the management accounting role and take on additional duties as you expand and grow with the business.
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary and great working environment.
Keywords: Management Accountant jobs Exeter, Finance Jobs Exeter, Accountancy jobs Exeter, Assistant Management Accountant jobs Exeter, Accountancy jobs Exeter.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!