One of our most prestigious clients and one of Europe's most innovative Law firms is recruiting for a Paralegal to join their Insurance Practice group based in Bristol City Centre. The Paralegal will be based within the Commercial Insurance team and will handle small value claims, but also fast track and assist on multi-track recoveries. The Paralegal will mainly progress cases to an effective and satisfactory conclusion for clients and ensure to provide and maintain management information under the agreed terms.
- Managing own caseloads concerning pre-litigated and litigated cases
- Ensuring all cases are in line with department/ client service standards
- Dealing with technical aspects of each case
- Ensuring the financial and billable hours targets are met
- Using the Case Management system on a daily basis and use of standard documentation
- Ensuring to implement and maintain client care in all cases
- Progressing cases to a satisfactory/ speedy settlement in accordance with client
- Ensuring to record time accurately
- Involved in other duties and projects to support the business
- Adhere to business policies and procedures
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times
If you are interested in this role, please contact Hannah at Red Recruitment today!
LPC Graduates are urged to apply!
Job title: Paralegal
Salary: £17,500 - £20,000 (DOE)
Location: Bristol City Centre
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86507684