Business Development Manager
Flight Centre Business Travel is on the hunt for an entry-level professional with the drive to succeed to join our company as a Business Development Manager. You’ll join a fantastic sales team in Brighton or Croydon or Richmond - you choose which hub suits you and you’ll also get to visit clients and other teams on a regular basis.
This is primarily a travel sales business development role, but we will give you a week's training and ongoing support to keep you up-to-scratch. Our company has just been recognised by Great Place to Work® as a centre of Excellence in Wellbeing. We believe our people are our most valuable asset and we place the utmost importance on developing our future leaders by providing everyone with clear career progression, ongoing training and support. So whether you're just starting your career or looking for a new challenge we have a place for you.
In the role you will:
✓ Find leads and set up meetings through cold-calling
✓ Introduce new clients to Flight Centre Business Travel and the travel management service
✓ Work closely with a team of experienced Business Travel Consultants
✓ Become part of a company renowned for a fantastic team culture
✓ Receive support from a dedicated marketing team and product managers
✓ Earn a base salary of £25,000 (First year OTE £35,000)
What are we looking for?
Knowledge of the travel industry will be a significant advantage, however as our Business Development Managers have a range of professional backgrounds, your sales prowess and tenacity are the priority. You will also need:
- A minimum of six months' experience in a sales role
- The proven ability to exceed your sales targets
- A passion for travel
As part of the Flight Centre Travel Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Unlimited earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Health cash plan to spend on medical, optical and dental treatment
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Excellent pension and share scheme
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in the 'Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces' for 8 years.
To start your career with one of the most sought-after travel companies in the UK, apply now.