Part Time Teacher
North Wootton Academy require a 0.5 teacher to join their team for a September start. This role will be to work across all year groups. We take a collaborative approach to work and actively involve both teaching and support staff in establishing excellent learning opportunities for our students.
This is a part-time,permanent post. This post is available for a September Start
Interviews will take place w/c 20 May 2019.
All our roles are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This role will help the Academy to continue to meet high professional standards in teaching and learning within the various key stages in order to ensure that students’ knowledge, understanding and achievement are of the highest levels across the curriculum.
You will develop, plan and deliver effective and high quality learning experiences for all students and carry accountability for the learning and achievement of all students taught, developing independent learners able to progress into adult life with the skills required.
Skills & Experience
- We are looking for the following attributes and will assess the applicant’s suitability through the application from, teaching task, interview and references.
- Will compliment and support our team in our journey towards outstanding
- Demonstrate that you take a positive and pro-active approach to challenges as they arise
- Successful experience of teaching
- Ability to plan and deliver good quality lessons which inspire and enthuse children
- Able to challenge all abilities
- Ability to manage teaching assistants to meet the needs of all children
- Demonstrate passion for an area of the curriculum and a willingness to take whole school responsibility for a subject/area of learning
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Understanding of safeguarding issues
- Ability to promote independent learning skills and behaviours for learning
- Have a range of behaviour management strategies
- Demonstrate a knowledge of how to move children on with their learning
- Experience of catering for children with special educational needs within the classroom
- Value the role of parents