SEN English Teacher - Immediate Start - Lambeth
Tempest Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic English SEN Teacher with recent and relevant experience teaching Autistic Students for a school in Lambeth.
The school that we are working with require a English teacher with recent, and relevant experience with children with Autism.
They will also need an enthusiastic and positive approach to teaching and learning, as well as the ability to build up strong relationships and rapport with individual children.
The ideal Teacher will be a very patient, adaptive, and a strong-willed individual that is keen to take on challenges.
The ideal Teaching applicant will:
- Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to the students
- Hold QTS or have recently completed their NQT year
- Have experience of working in SEN schools in the UK
- Uphold the safeguarding of all students to the school's policy and to the highest standard required.
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Be committed to a high standard of marking and planning
- Possess a keenness for further development and training
This role will provide the successful candidate with a fantastic and unique career experience and the opportunity to work with like-minded colleagues.
If you are interested in the role, please apply directly or contact Harriet Steward at Tempest Resourcing!