Leveraged Finance – major bank– 3-6 PQE £excellent daily rate
Our client, a major international law firm is looking for a leveraged finance lawyer on an ongoing temporary basis to work on site with their major banking client.
In this role you will be based in the client’s London office, and provide legal advice, guidance and support to the UK Banking business to ensure that exposure to legal risk is managed.
In particular, you’ll advise on commercial banking transactions and projects with a particular focus on sponsors and complex/strategically important large corporate lending matters.Applicants
In order to be considered for this role, you will ideally:
- Have trained and qualified at a City, international or top tier regional law firm;
- Have 3-6 PQE in banking & finance, and particularly leveraged finance;
- Be available on short notice and approachable/flexible in approach to a variety of duties and deadlines;;
- Be able to communicate strongly at all levels, verbally and in writing.
- Be confident operating autonomously and as part of a team in a complex and sometimes high-pressure, ever changing environment;
Our client is ideally looking for a real leveraged finance specialist (rather than someone who has done a couple of deals in the sponsors-space). Foreign qualified lawyers with appropriate equivalent qualifications and experience and the right to work in the UK are very welcome to apply.Apply for this job
To discuss this opportunity please send your CV in complete confidence to: email@example.com.