Internal Audit Manager- Part-time- 2-3 days a week
A new opportunity has arisen in this fast growing financial services organisation for an Internal Audit Manager to join the team on a part-time basis, working 2-3 days a week in the centre of Bath ( 5 minutes walk from the train station). This is a rare opportunity to work in a senior management position on a part-time basis and would ideally suit a parent looking to return to work on a part-time basis or perhaps someone who is looking to achieve a better work/life balance, currently in their career.
To effectively deliver and maintain a robust Internal Audit framework across the business challenging the adequacy of systems and processes their design and effectiveness, thereby ensuring the Business meets its risk management, internal control and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain the annual audit plan and audit universe
- Manage and deliver audits across operational business functions, projects and IT service
- Assess risk exposure and identify appropriate action
- Liaise with senior stakeholders, Execs and Board
- Proactively engage, support and influence senior internal stakeholders on audit
- Promote awareness and understanding of the control environment across the business to ensure that the operational areas and Board understand the processes they have accountability for and understand what good controls look like.
- Internal Audit qualification
- Experience in retail financial services
- Ideally been involved in co-source arrangements
- 5 years+ of audit ( internal or external)
- Financial systems and processes audit experience
- Compliance, conduct and regulation audit experience
- IT and transformation programme audit experience
- A strong knowledge of current FCA regulated environment and operational risk frameworks
- Project and IT management