International Service Engineer

Recruiter
Recruitmint
Location
Beeston
Posted
17 May 2019
Closes
21 May 2019
Sector
Engineering
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Due to continued growth and expansion, our client, a manufacturer of special purpose machinery, currently has an exciting opportunity for a multi-skilled international service engineer. The successful applicant will be required to service specialist production process equipment typically used within the food and pharmaceutical industry. Main Responsibilities Include: •Provides maintenance and installation for specialist process equipment worldwide. •Working to planned maintenance of approx. 80% of the work, the remaining 20% will be reactive. •Act as the main representative of the business whilst on customers sites. •Evaluates customer needs, defines their expectations, plans and organises service, maintenance or installation work. Evaluates, troubleshoots and recommends repairs or replacement of systems and equipment. •Provides customers with detailed instructions for, performs and coordinates installations, maintenance, testing and corrective actions. Experience Required: •Previous experience maintaining or servicing process, packaging or similar equipment is required. •Apprentice trained engineer •Mechanical and Electrical skills are essential •Knowledge of PLC's is essential •Must hold a valid UK driving license and a valid passport Benefits Include: •Salary circa £35k, OTE approx. £45k •25 days holiday plus bank holidays •Childcare vouchers •Generous Pension Scheme Company: A well established business employing around 45 people. Based near the Bedford area, with excellent road links to the A1, A428 and A14. For more information on this excellent opportunity, please feel free to apply directly to this advert or contact Mark Burton on 01733 802600 for more information.

Similar jobs

Similar jobs