Payments Marketing Manager
PAYMENTS MARKETING MANAGER - London, up to £64k PA, 12 MONTHS
My Client, an international tech business famous for its defining search engine along with other tech products, is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving new user acquisition and usage of Google Pay in the UK. You will plan and execute marketing activities and support product excellence - this means you will work in a cross-functional team across Marketing, Business Development, Product, PR.
- Plan, launch and optimise company's own marketing activities, including direct response campaigns, usage promotions
- Drive partner co-marketing: own marketing relationships with partners across the payments ecosystem to co-create, approve and implement innovative activities that drive trial and usage
- Optimise owned and operated user acquisition and onboarding channel
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance, provide recommendation and ideas new and/or optimised efforts
- Support product excellence - provide feedback to Product teams and support the localisation of new product features or in-product promotions
- Coordinate efforts and manage internal communications with key cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience in marketing / project management / consulting; experience with digital marketing a plus
- Strong understanding and relevant experience in the UK payments / fin tech vertical
- Attention to detail and consistency; highly organized with ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects or projects with multiple work streams
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills required to measure impact of marketing efforts and operational efficiency
If you think you are the right Candidate for this role, please don't hesitate to apply.