On behalf of a market leading business in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Payroll Administrator to join their expanding payroll team.
My client are within walking distance of the station and are situated within one of the most modern office spaces in the Thames Valley.
The successful applicant for this Payroll Administrator role will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain a portfolio of client payrolls
- An understanding of current PAYE and NIC legislation that affects payroll.
- Ensure all starters, leavers, benefits and allowances information is entered on to the Payroll database and update the relevant spreadsheet to record all entries made
- Calculate leavers pay when leaving mid-month
- Calculation of statutory payments
- Process P45 forms
- Print and sort payslips for distribution
- Run payroll reports
- Ensure monthly salary payment for client payrolls are transferred to the correct accounts in a timely manner
- Upload FPS and EPS reports to HMRC as required
- Completion of return of expenses and benefits forms P11D and P11D(b)
- Good understanding of the payroll software and its functionality
- Respond to client queries regarding payroll in a professional and timely manner
To be considered for this permanent role you must posses the following:
- Previous exposure to a payroll role/environment
- Good working knowledge of computer systems and software, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to organise and plan to accommodate the needs of the department, and to manage both urgent and routine activities so that all activities are accomplished.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Excellent salary and benefits package