A large Property Company are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team in the City. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is part qualified and looking to complete their studies to an accountancy qualification and looking to join a lively environment.
- Large number of bank/genral ledger reconciliations.
- Responsibility for processing all invoice postings onto Microsoft Great Plains (GP)
- Responsible for processing purchase invoices, scanning and matching to Purchase Orders
- Policing the purchase order process
- Responsible for processing company-wide weekly payment runs and ad-hoc payments
- Liaisons with multiple departments to ensure all purchase invoices have valid purchase orders/ Goods receive notes
- Maintenance of creditor/debtor accounts, creating working capital reporting
- Preparation of VAT and FEU information when required
- Various admin duties including providing invoice copies/back up as requested from departments, mail outs, filing
- bank/genreal ledger reconciliations.
- Double entry knowledge
- SAP or Great Plains experience an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in having ownership of both AP and AR ledgers would be preferable
- Ability to prioritize work load and cope with often changing tasks