Director of Retail Development - Multi-Unit
We are searching nationwide for our client, a successful company for design-orientated furniture, for:
Director of Retail Development
Franchise Partner - Multi-Unit investment
Our client, BoConcept is the largest retailer of Danish furniture worldwide with operations in 65 countries. Established in Denmark in 1952, BoConcept specialises in premium quality interior design for the cosmopolitan minded customer.
Our client is now expanding further into the UK having established themselves here over recent years. To spearhead that growth, BoConcept are looking for Franchise Partners with a multi-unit mindset and the intention and capacity to invest in several stores within an agreed geographic area in the UK and Europe.
- Global brand with an outstanding reputation and demand worldwide
- Successful business expanding to 600+ stores in a few years
- Experienced and solid franchisor with a unique, proven and vibrant concept
- Business concept with a quick generating cash flow model
- Exceptional training and support in all business areas
- Investor or business owner willing to diversify your portfolio
- Existing furniture retailer interested in re-branding
- Ability to build up an organisation and commit to an ambitious store development plan
- Sales and business management skills and a willingness to lead, delegate and motivate
- Retail and interest for design can be a plus
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the desire to become part of an international retail chain, then contact us to enquire further about this opportunity - without obligation.
This opportunity does require a significant personal investment to operate this franchise but with strong returns and support the only thing that will stop you being successful is your attitude. Minimum liquid capital: £250k
Franchise opportunities only available outside of Greater London area.