We have a fantastic opportunity for an eCommerce Coordinator to join a well-known and established global fashion brand; worn by Holywood Film stars, singers, songwriters and models alike.
Based in London, working as part of a growing team and reporting to the Commercial Director you'll enjoy a busy, rewarding and fulfilling role with responsibility and involvement in helping grow the iconic Global brand. This is an exciting time to join their eCommerce team ensuring the long term success of the e-commerce site and control the day to day running of the site..
- Liaise with external and internal teams on development briefs to ensure website creative and commercial vision is realized
- Analyze sales and stock holding and provide reports on a weekly basis
- Constantly review Ecommerce platform functionality and efficiency - consider areas for improvement and implement where appropriate
- Increase customer database, site visits and demand for the product through use of newsletters, social media and excellent customer service
- Use analysis and experience of the market to generate sources of demand for the product as well as help their PR with promoting it with social media tools
- Research and contribute creative ideas to develop the website brand assets
- Update the site for new projects, events, press and other promotional materials on a daily basis
- Manage the content and lookbook shooting for all site products
- Manage the merchandising of the product on site
- Input product details and descriptions. Ensure product detail, and all externally used data, is accurate and auditable
- Implement personalized approach for VIP clients
- Liaise with sales and production team to ensure product is ready and available for purchase as soon as possible, and all stock sharing opportunities are leveraged
- Work with the sales team to complete the seasonal buy for the website
- Manage e-commerce budget
- Oversee department interns
This is a perfect role for someone ambitious, creative and digitally savvy. You will need to have had previous experience within a fast paced e-commerce team, ideally within the fashion industry; Understanding of web technologies including online video, flash, ajax, CSS, with excellent photoshop skills; Experience with CMS systems and technology and ideally experience using ShopifyPlus e-commerce platform.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced, talented environment and you are globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion, then we would love to hear from you!