Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Location: Nottingham (NG9)
Pay rate: £9.00 - £10.40 per hour (including holiday pay)
Hours: Full time
Monarch Education is a highly established education recruitment agency working on behalf of schools and nurseries across the East Midlands.
We are currently representing a Nursery located in NG9 who require a Nursery Nurse to begin as soon as possible on a full time, long term basis.
As an experienced Nursery Nurse, you will meet the following criteria:
* Minimum Level 3 CACHE or Child Care qualification
* Experience working in a busy, fast paced nursery supporting different age groups
* Able to establish constructive and positive relationships with the children
* Be flexible and adaptable in your approach and be able to hit the ground running!
Monarch Education offer an excellent benefit package which includes:
* A dedicated, reliable consultant with specialist knowledge of the education market.
* Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*.
* DBS application fee refund after working 12 days through Monarch.
* The option of working under a PAYE or Umbrella pay scheme.
* A smooth, efficient registration process with no hidden charges or fees.
* Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD.
Monarch has been working with schools and nurseries across the East Midlands for nearly a decade and has built up an excellent reputation for putting our candidates first. The organisations we work with appreciate the positive relationships we build with our candidates which is evident when they speak to our staff.
At Monarch Education we are committed in safeguarding and promoting the interests and welfare of children, and we expect all our staff to help share this commitment with us. Every role offered is contingent on a valid DBS and the provision of two valid and satisfactory references.
If you are interested in this job, please forward your CV to or alternatively give me a call on . I look forward to hearing from you.
INDOT Nursery Nurse job in Nottingham.