Marketing and Events Executive
Marketing and Events Executive, Up to £35,000, Poole
You're a Marketing professional near the Poole area looking for an exciting opportunity within a unique and innovated company. You're looking for a role that will allow you to apply and develop your existing Marketing skills advancing to a Marketing and Events Executive role whilst organising and attending Events.
You'll have extensive Marketing experience and as the Marketing and Events Executive, you'll be up for the challenge of really making this role your own and taking on all Marketing responsibilities within this stand-alone position.
As Marketing and Events Executive your key responsibilities will include:
- Plan and deliver any required marketing campaigns, working closely with an external PR agency
- Manage and update content on the company website
- Implement the digital and social media strategy
- Organise, run and follow up after all events that the company runs
- Brand company documents, coordinate mailshots and write all marketing collateral
If you are an excellent communicator, highly organised and enthusiastic individual please either apply via this advert or call me, Ellie, on 01202 688542 and I'll talk you through the details of this Marketing and Events Executive role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86502225