The School, is a Community multi-cultural/multi faith Special School with children and young people aged 4 to 19 with Complex Learning Difficulties & Disabilities some of whom may have challenging behaviour. They are seeking to appoint motivated and talented teachers from Reception to KS5 who have proven experience of working with pupils with C L D D.
The school is committed to providing the highest quality provision for all its pupils and places a strong emphasis on developing functional communication and skills for life through an individualized curriculum.
You must have a willingness to work with students with SEND up to the age of 19 and have a great knowledge of SEN and P levels, a passion for child centered education, an understanding of challenging behaviour and proven ability as an effective SEN classroom practitioner.
- Applicants must have QTS Status
- The children want an excellent practitioner, who is interested in developing their well-being as well as their learning.
- Someone who is creative and reflective in their teaching
- An approachable and open communicator with a good understanding and commitment to inclusion
- The staff want a colleague who is supportive, experienced and committed to raising standards
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.