A fantastic Project Manager opportunity has arisen with a leading business that provides services into the public and private sectors, the company has gone through some unprecedented growth in the last 5 years.
The business is looking to appoint an experienced Project manager who has worked on a variety of projects across a business that is a service provider, using LEAN processes the successful person will support a range of CI projects mainly focusing on service improvement.
Salary circa £40,000 plus excellent benefits
Some of the main duties include:
- Deliver on service improvement projects across the business, employing process improvement methodologies
- Plan and manage projects ensuring that you are managing risks, issues and cross-project dependencies
- Provide project update as well as managing the organisation of project activities into manageable tasks for teams
- Monitor progress of projects throughout the life cycle and report on results
- Lead and co-ordinate a variety of projects, ensuring that the customer's perspective is the driving force behind business decisions and activities.
- Coach and support teams
- Support with any issues that occur throughout the project lifecycle
To be considered for this role you will have worked in a project management role where you have managed projects through the full life cycle with proven experience of delivering on service improvement projects.
Your experience will come from working in financial services, clinical operations, healthcare, energy, banking or similar
It is essential that you have your Prince2 qualification with Six sigma Green belt.
Travel is also required on a regular basis in this role so you will need a full UK driving license.
If you are a Project manager who is ready for a new challenge then please applyEncore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.