Service Management Coordinator
Service Management Coordinator - Huntingdon
£20,000 - £28,000 per annum + Benefits
A Service Management Coordinator opportunity is now available in Huntingdon for a reputable client due to growth!
As part of a globally recognized organisation, who is a provider of large-scale business transformation solutions, you as the Service Management Coordinator will be assigned a high-profile customer as your client, who requires a "customer service-savvy" individual with the ability to:
- Key point of contact for some smaller accounts for escalation and communication purposes
- Identify where process gaps exist and work with business stakeholders to review and refine them.
- Have a full understanding of my clients' Service Catalogue and full Service Capabilities
- Attend customer meetings, sometimes onsite, where appropriate
- Continually remain engaged with Service On-boarding function (Service Design, Pre-Sales, Service Transition) and the Service Operations teams to keep up date with their requirements, processes, procedures and systems
The ideal Service Management Coordinator will ideally have the following:
- Strong customer facing skills
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with internal and external Stakeholders
- Puts attention to detail at the top of their priority list
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a large team
- Competent on Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- ITIL Certification or equivalent (Desired)
On offer for this Service Management Coordinator opportunity, is a negotiable salary depending on your experience.
Interested? To find out more, please contact Dan @ Concept Resourcing on or email your CV for consideration!
SLA - Compliance - Service - Support - Reviews - ITIL - Delivery - Account - Project - Coordinate - Stakeholder