English Teacher - Sunderland
English teacher - Sunderland
One of our client schools based in Sunderland is seeking to appoint an English specialist, able to deliver curriculum up to KS5, starting in June. Ideally, applicants should have a track record for raising attainment, as the school are particularly passionate about ensuring that disadvantaged students are motivated to achieve their full potential. If your experience preparing students for assessments is limited, the school may still consider candidates who are able to show enthusiasm towards their teaching and have a strong approach to behaviour management. If you believe your skills are compatible with this role, then we encourage that you apply.
- Delivering English curriculum up to KS5, preparing pupils for assessments
- Preparing targeted plans based on students ' individual learning needs, tailoring your approach to teaching to ensure that content is as comprehensible as possible
- Motivating and challenging students based on their potential targets, ensuring that they remain engaged with tasks
- Planning, preparing and marking classwork
- Gaining crucial experience to boost your CV-which is highly useful to individuals who have recently completed their teaching qualification, as well as individuals looking to take on more authority
- Working with the leading recruitment agency in the UK-with access to the Catholic Schools Recruitment Partnership
- Opportunities to experience working in secondary education and grow vital skills
- Great rates of pay
- Access to ongoing CPD through our CPD Academy
- Regular work to suit your personal preferences-with consideration towards circumstance and location
If you are interested in being considered for this role, or to find out about any other opportunities we may have please get in touch with Leyla on or via email at
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.