Primary Class Teacher in Hayes
Primary Class Teacher starting in September
Paid to Scale
Free CPD and Constant support with interviewing and teaching
Primary class Teacher
- Legal right to work in the UK
- UK QTS is essential
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
- Primary Education trained
- Excellent Key Stage 2 curriculum knowledge
About the role and School description
A lovely 3 form entry, Good Ofsted Primary school in Hayes are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their school. The School strive for excellence in partnership with the children, teachers and members of the community. They believe that learning is for life and continue children's learning experience beyond the classroom, providing educational visits. P.E is an area of strength and one they strongly promote if you have a background in sports and have great knowledge of Key stage 2 curriculum apply now!
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate young children
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Be patient and dedicated to manage classes and behaviour
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities
- Have a creative imagination
Applications from experienced Primary Class Teachers and newly qualified Primary Teachers are welcome.
If you are looking for a new and exciting job with a school that can offer fantastic training and a supportive senior leadership team then please send your CV to or call Sarah Darling on
or click apply below.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.