School office administrator
One of M2 Education's clients is looking for an Administrator/Office Assistant to work in a School in Blackburn. This role is full time and starting as soon as the ideal candidate is available.
The ideal candidate;
- MUST have recent experience in a school office environment
- Excellent administrative skills
- SIMS experience is DESIRABLE
- This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate being carried out as well as satisfactory references.
M2 Education offers:
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay
- An honest and upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team.
- All M2 Education staff take great pride in providing a quality service to our schools and candidates
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education or contact the Preston office.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers, nursery nurses and teaching assistants into positions across both the North West and North East of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.