Commercial Accountant - 12 month contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Accountant to join our expanding finance department on a 12 month maternity contract.
The Commercial Accountant isresponsible for the revenue calculations under US GAAP for month and quarter close, as well as for budget and planning processes. You will work closely with the business unit finance teams as well as the central data and MI teams and has one direct report.
- Prepare/review monthly loan portfolio reconciliations including IRR calculations, revenue calculations, collections reconciliations, closing balance sheet reconciliations and variance to budget/forecast analysis
- Prepare/review quarterly loan portfolio performance review
- Analysis of reforecasts
- Assessment of impairment/reversals and IRR uplifts
- Prepare/review quarter end reporting pack - to support SEC reporting
- Budget, Strategic Plan & Reforecasting, assisting FP&A with revenue and portfolio balance sheet forecasts
- Scenario running
- Providing supporting information for board packs
- Reconciliations to IFR
- Maintain static data in relation to portfolios - MMs, Pricing IRRs etc
- Maintain SOX controls
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Accountant and have a good understanding of IFRS and USGAAP and strong Excel modelling skills. You will be deadline driven and have the ability thrive in a busy, fast paced environment.
What can we offer you?
We are offering a competitive salary of £55-65k DOE plus a great bonus scheme and benefits such as: 25 days holiday, travel insurance, gym membership, private healthcare etc. If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply today!