Procurement Manager to come in and work across various categories from FM, Estates to IT and Marketing. Running the end to end tenders using OJEU and PCR 2015, creating category strategies and plans.
A academy trust with collective group of primary and secondary academies across London.
- Contract Management with external suppliers
- Compliance with EU procurement directives & UK PCR 2015
- Achieving value for money, with the right balance of cost and service
- Creating effective and efficient procurement processes
- Developing category plans and strategies
- Looking at working multi thousand pound projects
- Experience with EU Procurement/PCR 2015
- OJEU end to end tendering experience
- Track record of public sector procurement
- Achieved savings and value for money
- A confident candidate who can go on site for multi academy trusts
- A great opportunity to join a procurement team who are dedicated to achieving the best for schools
- A fast growth and development opportunity