My client who is located in Weston-super-Mare have a new opportunity for a Purchasing Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
The role will include:
- Forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels;
- Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
- Identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them;
- Monitoring the progress of supplier and checking the quality of service provided;
- Processing payments and invoices;
- Developing an organisation's purchasing strategy;
- Producing reports and statistics using computer software;
- Evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors;
- Ensuring suppliers are aware of business objectives;
- Attending meetings and trade conferences;
If you feel you have the relevant experience then please send your cv to me today. The company offers onsite parking and the hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Salary from £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.