Teachers required for supply work
Supply teachers required for Brent and Harrow schools
Ofsted rated "good and outstanding" schools
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for supply FQT's and NQT's to support within their local schools! We have a variety of supply options available for candidates who are currently seeking flexible but regular work. We currently work with a number of schools in the Brent and Harrow areas who are seeking regular supply staff to cover any absences they may have.
Why work with Teaching Personnel?
- We are the market leaders for supply staff in the UK & Wales!
- Over 73 branches- if looking to relocate work can still be offered work in the nearest area to candidates
- Specific consultant dedicated to your local area
- Competitive salary rates
- CPD academy for a discounted price to all staff registered with Teaching Personnel
- Regular work
- Flexible hours and days
- Control over your own work schedule using our online portal
If you feel this opportunity would be of interest to you, please do apply!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.