History teacher in Darlington
History teacher required in Darlington to start in September
- Are you a History teacher looking for a new challenge in September? Are you looking to hit the ground running within a fantastic, well established Humanities department? If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Full time History teacher
- To start in September
- Daily rates from £120-£180
- NQT welcome
- Teach Key Stage 3 and 4
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for an excellent History teacher to work within a hard-working Humanities department. The large secondary school in Darlington require the successful candidate to teach History to Key stage 3 and Key stage 4 to a mixed range of abilities; from those students who may be under achieving to those who are high achieving. Preferably, the ideal candidate will have classroom experience, or experience within a similar role and have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
The ideal candidate
- Have a genuine passion for History and the ability to inspire and interest students through creative lessons you plan
- Help and support the schools aims and objectives for teaching and learning
- Plan lessons, set classwork, homework and assessments to challenge the pupils
- NQT welcome to apply for this role
At the moment, the role is for the full academic year. The rates of pay are very competitive and through Teaching Personnel, you will have the opportunity to attend CPD training through the CPD academy. If the role doesn't lead to a permanent position, we will provide regular work based on your availability, school preferences, skills and desired career direction.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, or if you have any further queries, do not hesitate to get in touch with the Teesside Secondary Branch
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.