Concession Manager - Melksham
The position of Concession Manager has just been given to me by our client in Melksham, this bespoke homewares retailer is eager to see candidates who have a real passion for retail and service of the highest standard.
This is an exciting and varied role working in a small but effective team which will be very hands on. Your previous experience will ideally have come from within a one to one retail environment where service and standards are of the upmost importance.
About the role
• You will be in charge of Managing, motivating and developing a small but effective team in a slow paced/relaxed environment where being able to prioritise and plan will be key.
• A history of working in a one to one selling/service environment will stand you in good stead for this role, whether it be as a supervisor/team leader role or above.
• Strong leadership skills will be needed to motivate and lead the team to success, as well as to bring much needed structure to the work place.
• New ideas and bringing new ways of working to the business are always encouraged and welcomed.
• This isn’t just your normal homewares/furniture showroom this is bespoke beautifully crafted products and interior design.
• Any creative flair or passion for design would be a huge benefit.
What’s in it for you?
• A salary £19-21k +bonus (OTE £23k)
• Great working hours, no late nights & only 1 weekend day.
• Great opportunity for the right person to really make their own mark and progress & develop within the business.
The position is not expected to be around for long, however interested candidates should apply with out delay with CV to .