Are you a Merchandising Assistant looking for a new, full-time opportunity? Wise Employment are currently recruiting for one of the UK's fastest growing retailers based in the Plymouth area. With exceptional customer-service at the core of the business, you will be joining a market-leading company who have huge plans for expansion and growth.
Main responsibilities include:
- Creating and delivering stock fulfilment reports with the supplier
- Identify and question any lines not performing to expectation ( i.e. High stocks and low/no sales)
- Monitor `critical` stock lines
- Highlight to the Merchandising Analyst supplier performance against lead times
- Highlight to the Merchandising Analyst any underperforming Suppliers
- Highlight to the Merchandising Analyst any suppliers who regularly do not meet minimum order values when replenishing.
- Maintain and create suitable ordering schedules
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6 months of experience within an administrative role
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate level
- Experience in an similar role
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and feel you meet the above requirements then please send us your CV to . We look forward to hearing from you today! - 017
Why work for Wise?
Wise Employment has weathered 25 years of the ever changing employment landscape and has adapted and evolved with the times, in order to support not only local employers but local people in finding work that they enjoy. Always passionately believing that the “Candidate is King”, this has been the ethos behind the Company from day one and we never forget the importance of the people we represent.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86505089