Full time 35 hours per week
£20,884 to £22,602 p.a.
Reading University Students’ Union is looking for a Marketing Assistant to promote the organisation by undertaking social media and general marketing activities. It’s a hands-on role for a self-starter who can work well within a team and to tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience in managing online social media platforms and digital tools.
- Experience of copywriting for web, email, social media.
- Experience utilising social media for promotion and creating engaging content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects whilst meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment.
- Proofreading skills.
- An organised approach.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
Reading University Students’ Union is a charitable provider of advice, support and recreation opportunities to our members, the students of the University of Reading. We have a significant commercial enterprise including catering outlets, a nursery, franchised outlets, a Café and Bar forming part of a 2400 capacity venue. The marketing department plays a significant part in informing students about the facilities available and events throughout the term.
Previous experience of working in a marketing environment is not essential as training will be given. Please see our website at www.RUSU.co.uk
Closing date: - 28th May 2019
Interviews to be held: - 6th June 2019