Religious Education Teacher
Role: Religious Education Teacher
Salary: £110 - £150 per day
Starts: September 2019
Contract: 5 days per week until further notice
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint an experienced Religious Education teacher to work in a long term role for an outstanding secondary school in Bolton.
The school has an outstanding track record of teaching students in an innovative way and this has an impressive impact on the welfare of the students. They have created a culture where staff and pupils are encouraged to excel. The school has a team of dedicated teaching and support staff who are committed to ensuring all students reach their full potential. The school is now looking for a Religious Education teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the capacity to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will require:
- Experience of teaching Religious Education in a previous role.
- The ability to teach RE at Key Stages 3 & 4.
- The ability to monitor student progress and set targets to ensure expected progress is achieved.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- QTS, QTLS, a PGCE.
About the school and contract:
- Excellent career development.
- Great behaviour in the class.
- Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside.
GSL Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater Manchester. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Paul at GSL Education as soon as possible