Daily Supply Teacher - Lewisham, South East London
*Daily Supply Teacher - Lewisham, South East London - Immediate Start*
- Daily supply teaching
- Flexible working hours
- Lewisham, South East London
- Great rates of pay
Are you looking for flexible working hours to fit around your lifestyle?
Are you looking to gain experience teaching within a primary school setting?
We are currently looking to recruit supply teachers for day to day and short term opportunities in our local primary schools based in Lewisham, South East London.
We are looking for both experienced and newly qualified primary school teachers that are either looking for more flexibility or to build more school experience local to home.
Some of the responsibilities of a day to day supply teacher are:
- Being ready to work at short notice
- Following schools policies and procedures
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Ensuring that work gets completed in the teachers absence (possibly following a hand over)
- Leaving a hand over for the teacher/next member of staff if necessary
Day to day supply teaching gives you the opportunity to build excellent classroom experience and also provides great professional development. In order to be successful you need to be confident, motivated and organised!
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Hold a QTS or PGCE
- Experience in a school/child care setting
- Have a valid DBS or be willing to complete one
If you are considering supply teaching within South East London then please send your CV over to or contact Georgia on
We are currently working with numerous vacancies, so if this position is not quite for you, please do send your CV to discuss other options more suitable for your requirements!