Procurement Category Manager
Procurement Category Manager - Trowbridge
Sanderson Procurement & Supply Chain are working in partnership with a well know public sector organisation to identify an commercially minded Procurement Category Manger to be based in the company headquarters in Trowbridge.
This organisation is developing its strategic procurement function and as Procurement Category Manager you will be responsible for ownership of designated categories and ongoing delivery of category strategies. Will applicable you will deputise for the Senior Leadership team and support the development of category specialists.
Stakeholder engagement and collaboration throughout the organisation at all levels will be key to the success of this role.
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of working in a procurement or category management position.
- Strong commercial, contractual and supplier management experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management approaches.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- MCIPS qualification (or equivalent).
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. If you are interested in discussing the position in more detail please apply online (with your contact details included) and one of our consultants will be in touch.