Product/Project Manager Reading & Remote
Job; Product/Project Manager – Reading & Remote
This company is a modular industrial robotics platform that’s reconfigurable in-the-field to perform a wide range of missions using a variety of sensors and tools, different physical configurations, and various terrain-optimised traction systems.Their platforms have been used at CERN, in the LHC & the National Physical Laboratory to name a few.
To support their rapid growth, they’re recruiting an Agile Product / Project Manager to join their young and growing team working on a range of research and commercial projects.Reporting to their Director of Engineering and Operations, you’ll be involved in the full lifecycle of product management and development, from requirements and prioritisation, through design and planning, day-to-day delivery management, documentation, to the end delivery and support of products in the field.
- Gather and understand external and internal requirements, and work with the team expand and articulate them into actionable Stories in Jira,
- Drive and collaborate on flow charts, layouts and documentation to clarify requirements & solutions,
- Drive prioritisation of day-to-day development works to meet tactical and strategic business objectives,
- Maintain documentation around current and new capabilities in Confluence Wiki,
- Manage and be the guardian of quality in their use of Jira and Confluence - keep it tidy, keep it useful,
- Run the daily and core set of agile ceremonies to keep them moving, on track, and motivated towards success,
- Communicate status and progress with the senior management and engage in discussions of strategy and tactics.
Required Skills & Experience;
- Experience in agile Product Management / Project Management,
- Proficient in Jira and Confluence,
- Good understanding and proven experience of all agile concepts, processes, ceremonies and artefacts,
- Practical approach and pragmatism in execution.
- Excellent team motivator and communicator at all levels and using whatever tools are most appropriate for the job at hand (pencil and paper, whiteboards, discussion, drawings, flow charts, wireframes,
Desirable / Nice-to-have;
- An interest in robots / robotics, electronics, and making things.
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £65k (neg.),
- Benefits; 1-2 days/week home working (after probation), flexible working hours,
- Location: near Twyford, Reading,
- How to get to them; easy (approx. 30 mins) train connection to/from London Paddington,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? – Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; product manager project manager agile Jira Confluence C++ Python software development developer digital lead leader robotics West London M4 Corridor Reading Slough Bracknell Maidenhead Bracknell Ruscombe Twyford Berkshire Home Counties remote home based
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86504921