Marketing Manager required to join an award-winning importer and distributor of Lighting & Electrical equipment.
About the Company:
Located in Hillsborough Sheffield, they are an importer and distributor of lighting and electrical equipment to the wholesale industry.
Their 100,000 square foot warehouse allows customers to minimise their stock holding and maximise their profitability.
The company are an “official licensee” and member of the Philips LED Luminaires and Retrofit Bulbs Licensing Program, covering Philips’ patented technologies.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and growing business.
Main Role Outlined:
Due to increased growth at their site in Sheffield, they currently have an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team.
You will manage all marketing activities for the company, therefore this position would suit a creative individual with a proactive personality and determination for results.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Developing all aspects of digital marketing.
- Maximising the utility of the company’s website and social media.
- Implementing and measuring the effectiveness of lead generation campaigns.
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or service.
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services.
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service.
To be successful in this role you will be a dedicated B2B marketer who is eager to be an integral part of the business and develop long term success.
Passionate about strategy, implementation & product, you will be confident in all marketing areas, from branding and communications to digital marketing.
Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Either a Degree in Marketing / Related fields or at least 3 years appropriate experience
- Lighting experience preferred.
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Company Pension
- Health Scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private car park
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly yet rapidly growing business. If this role sounds perfect for you, please APPLY NOW to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86501037