Embedded Software Engineer
OX Seven: Embedded Software Engineer
We are proud to be partnering with technological experts and pioneers in the automotive market. Having been established for over 100 years, and the employee head count increasing by 44% in the last 3 years, they service some of the most recognisable and prestigious brands in their industry. Their continuous and rapid growth is testament to their ethos of "high quality" which is embraced by each member of staff. As their business continues to grow, they are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join their design team.
Why would you want this Embedded Software Engineer role?
You will be joining a company who are one of the biggest employers in Buckinghamshire and expanding rapidly. Supplying products to automotive big hitters such as Lamborghini, Aston Martin and Rolls Royce they are innovators in design and as one of their Embedded Software Engineers you will be of paramount importance in bringing their visions to life.
Your day-to-day as the Embedded Software Engineer:
- You will be working within a team producing technologically advanced firmware for automotive LED based lighting
- Working within a cross-functional design team including highly experienced electronic, mechanical and optical engineers
- Liaising with clients from some of the most well-respected vehicle manufacturers, keeping them up to date with projects
- Occasional travel abroad is expected as part of this role
I want to speak to Software Engineers who are or have:
- Experience writing C/C++/MISRA C code
- Experience of low-level source code for automotive CAN
- Excellent problem-solving experience
- Ideally (but not essential) have experience within the automotive sector
Salary and Benefits of the Embedded Software Engineer:
- Basic salary of £45,000 to £50,000
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days + statutory bank holidays
- Pension matching scheme (up to 6%)
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the Embedded Software Engineer role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application for the Embedded Software Engineer will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity question decisions and receive further feedback.