Our Engineering Consultancy Service focuses on vehicle electrical, electronics and software design, development and integration. We support automotive manufacturers with innovative engineering solutions from vehicle concept through to after sales and diagnostics services.
About the Role
The Project Engineer will work as an electrical feature owner within a premium automotive brand.
- To generate test plans and validation testing using VW group diagnostic tools
- Work with suppliers on specifying automotive software requirements
- Software release via VW group software tools
- Support series production and preparation of technical documentation
- Qualified Engineer with previous experience in the automotive industry
- Ability to diagnose faults using test equipment
- Ability to use CAN tools
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite especially Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to represent the product status/requirements to peers and senior colleague groups.
- Ability to work within teams, individually and independently
What We Offer
- A competitive salary package with annual "Value Sharing Bonus" paid to all employees.
- A generous contributory pension scheme.
- On-going training and excellent personal development opportunities.
- Healthcare cash back scheme.
- Employee discounts on Continental tyres and other products.
- Death in service insurance.
- Free on-site parking.
- Flexible working.