EPOS Installation Engineers
Are you an experienced IT Field Service Engineer?
My client, a leading IT services organisation are currently recruiting for experienced IT Project Engineers to complete, installations, configurations and testing of various EPOS equipment
The successful IT Engineers will work for approximately 4-6 weeks starting week commencing 3rd June
Full training will be provided
What will your day to day activities involve?
- Installations / configurations of EPOS equipment on site within a large retailer
- Testing of all equipment
- Problem diagnosis and resolution
- We also require floor walkers to assist with testing of all newly installed equipment the following day
- Engineers MUST have experience of undertaking EPOS installation / upgrades
- Engineers must be very PC-competent
- Must have a full UK Driving license and own reliable vehicle with business insurance
- Must be able to pass vetting (which will include a criminal history and credit check)
- 1 site per day - throughout your centralised area
- Shifts will be a mixture of days and nights between Sun - Fri. Expectation of 3-5 shifts per week
- Night work will include installations of EPOS equipment
- Day work will be floorwalking
- Full manufacturer training will be supplied
What's on offer?
- You will be paid £120 per day shift / £150 per night shift (inclusive of first 75 miles travelled - pro rata'd over week)
If you are interested in this project and would like to be considered, please click apply or send across an up to date copy of your CV