Salesforce Support Engineer
Position: Salesforce Support Engineer
Salary: £35K - £45K + Benefits Package
Location: Slough, UK
Start Date: ASAP
Keywords: Customer Support Engineer, Salesforce Support Engineer, Salesforce Support, CSE, Support Engineer, SalesForce, Java, MS SQL, Oracle, 2nd tier Software Support, 3rd Tier Software Support, Code Debugging, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, SQL, Cloud Support, Quality Management Software, Second Line Support Engineer, Third Line Support Engineer
Exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Customer Support Engineer to join the world's leading premier provider of cloud and on-premise quality management software in Slough. They offer the solutions, analytics and expertise that speed up quality and compliance. Their QMS solutions help to lower risk, increase efficiency, and keep consumers safe while allowing manufacturers, suppliers and distributors to collaborate in a seamless and integrated environment. They are currently going through a period of aggressive expansion globally, and as such, they are expanding this function in the UK.
The Customer Support Engineers will be helping their customers by delivering remarkable customer support experiences across many channels - voice, email, web. Their global web-based enterprise software platform allows their customers to successfully manage various quality aspects of their daily business operations.
You will have the opportunity to use your current technical skills while giving the customers the chance to increase their skill-set into areas you may not have expected. Their product suite provides the customer the ability to use mobile applications, cloud-based products and on-premise installations.
You will be providing high visibility, high quality, 2nd and 3rd Tier software support, troubleshooting & amp; analysis for their product offerings. You will demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
For the right person, my client is willing to invest in- by providing training on company products and solutions, using a variety of delivery methods including formal classroom training, shadowing, and self-study materials.
- You must have a minimum of two years software technical support experience with a strong customer focus and working knowledge of relational database management software including Oracle and MS SQL, specifically SQL querying and navigating complex structures.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), allowing for the ability to interact with a diverse group of customers, developers, testers, administrators, and project teams.
- Strong investigation skills including problem solving techniques such as java code debugging.
- Exposure to various different supporting software tools to aid in performance monitoring and error detection.
- Experience working and configuring application servers, such as Apache Tomcat and JBOSS.
- Cloud Support Experience in a fast paced, high demand environment.
- Must have SalesForce Certification and/or SalesForce platform knowledge
- Experience with other tracking software systems, document management systems or other quality management software applications is preferred.
- It would be ideal to have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related major, or comparable education and work experience.
NP Group is an award winning international recruitment organisation focused on solving the challenges both clients and candidates face, in a different way. Specialising in technology, NP Group partner with some of the most recognised, innovative and inspiring business across the globe. NP Group's Strategic Workforce Resourcing, Talent Solutions and Executive Search business units use specialist knowledge to genuinely solve clients and candidates' recruitment problems. NP Group have been recognised by Best Companies as 'one to watch' and are in the Recruiter Fast 50 as one of the fastest growing UK recruitment companies.
For more information please visit our website www.groupnp.com
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.