Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
I am looking to recruit for a multi skilled maintenance engineer, working in a brand new automated warehouse facility.
The ideal candidate will must represent the company image at all times and ensure that a professional relationship with the client is developed and maintained.
Involved within the automated warehouse is a variety of AMHE such as. Conveyor systems, Labellers, scanners, hydraulics, pnematics, robotics and AGV's. In simple this warehouse is responsible for receiving an order, finding the package, placing onto a conveyor system, and the onto a truck for deliver. Without human contact. A background from Distribution, Materials handling desirable FMCG also considered. Conveyor knowledge and experience is essential.
The company are a global organisation who are responsible for the designing, installation and maintenance of automated materials handling machinery for a variety of different warehouse facilities. They have implemented a large number of automation systems for not only airport baggage systems, but also for automated distribution centres for retail eccomerce clients.
- Salary dependant on experience £35,000-£44,000
- Current shift pattern is a mixture of earlies lates and nights. Your weekly shift pattern will consist of;
Sunday - Thursday the hours of work are 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm / 10pm - 6am.
Friday 6am - 2am or 2am - 10pm
Saturday 6am - 2pm
- The hub is based in Northampton NN6
- Multi-skilled engineer with experience working in automation
- ONC/HNC/BTEC or equivalent in Electrical, Electronic Engineering
- Experience of automated materials handling equipment
- Ability to work in time critical environment
- Excellent communication skills and good work ethic
If the above could of be of interest, if not then please do hesitate to apply. Or contact . Thanks
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.