Account Director (Temp - Perm)
Account Director, Central London – Up to £50k (pro-rata) DOE
We need an ambitious senior suit at Account Director level to join this super smart agency focused on data, technology and content solutions, delivered by a market-leading professional services team.
This agency work with clients in the tech space (amongst others) and need a switched-on Account Director to help them with their game-changing and industry leading work in digital. They’re building a world class team that’s passionate about doing great work for world class brands. To help them grow they need more amazing people and they’re committed to building a workforce that reflects the diverse society they operate within.
This Account Director will come from a multi-disciplined agency with a strong digital leaning. This Account’ Director will be used to working with data to analyse and act upon trends in audience engagement and be able to communicate often complex ideas in a way that clients understand (and buy into).
The Account Director will need experience such as:
• 6+ years B2B and/or tech marketing experience, with at least 2 of those years spent in agency
• Hands-on experience of running projects, including developing the strategy, crafting a plan and delivering projects
• Demand generation content marketing programmes
• Organic social media programmes
• Social listening/insight projects
• Email marketing/nurture programmes
• Programmatic/social advertising campaigns
• Web user journey strategy
This Account Director will need skills such as:
• Project accountability: you’ll be able to lead projects from briefing through to final delivery
• Customer and internal consultancy and communication: you’ll have developed specialist skills to an extent that you’re able to provide context-aware consultancy to clients and colleagues, backed by industry insight and practical examples
• Client relationship development: you’ll have the ability to link client project opportunities, identifying areas for delivering the agency’s services and products
• Commercial acumen
• Inspiring high standards
This agency understand how to use data to inform their campaigns, how to use technology to engage the audiences they wanted to reach and then how to create content that would drive interest.
This Account Director will be liaising with clients making sure that their needs are met and hopefully surpassed. This Account Director will work on a variety of global clients and be working on innovative data focused campaigns.
Please quote SS441f when applying for this Account Director role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com