Power BI Developer

Recruiter
Michael Page Technology
Location
London (Greater)
Posted
17 May 2019
Closes
21 May 2019
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

My client are looking for an experienced Power BI Developer to join the BI function and empower users to best utilise the organisations data.

Client Details

My client, based in Clapham are an established retailer who have recently invested heavily into the BI function to ensure the delivery of a number of key projects.

Description

This role sits within the IT infrastructure division and is based on Power BI and SQL Server. 80% of your time will spent developing Power BI dashboards and data modelling using DAX which will enable key business stakeholders to fully utilise their data. The other 20% will be building ETLs in SSIS to loads into the Data Warehouse.

This person will be working closely with the BAs and will be involved in taking requirements, understand them and turn them into powerful stories through engaging POwer BI dashboards.

Profile

Essential Skills:

  • Power BI
  • DAX
  • SQL Server Experience
  • SSIS
  • Strong Communication Skills

Desirable:

  • Retail Background
  • SSAS (tabular or multidimensional)
  • Power Apps

Job Offer

My client are offering a basic salary of up to £50,000 with some fantastic benefits.


Similar jobs

Similar jobs