Aviation Finance Associate
One of the world's top law firms are recruiting into their City of London practice for an Aviation Finance Associate with 2-4 years PQE This is an opportunity that will offer great prospects to grow and develop. The firm are leading on a global scale, and with a deep appreciation for the needs of their clients and a sophisticated brand, they offer pioneering legal services to the modern world.
This award-winning business handle complex matters across a vast range of sectors including Aviation, Corporate, Financial Services, IP, Real Estate, Regulatory, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Energy, Infrastructure and other more specialist areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Social Media Law, Life Sciences and Cross Border work.
The lawyers at this firm boast long careers within the business thanks to the ongoing support they receive as they build their careers and progress up the ladder. On a global scale, new recruits at all levels benefit from an innovative Career Development Programme that will help develop your skills and positively impact your contribution to the firm. They will assist you in growing your practice and develop your management skills, helping to raise your profile within the business and as a leader in your chosen area of law.
The team specialise in sale & leasebacks, refinancing, sales, purchases, lease agreements, novations, supply & maintenance within the Aviation sector.
Acting for airlines, operating lessors, manufacturers and finance institutions. Their expert lawyers advise on complex domestic, cross border and multi-jurisdictional transactions for both commercial and business aircraft, aero engines and components.
Clients vary from large commercial airlines and flag carriers, to leasing companies, banks and lenders.
The successful hire will be responsible for transaction and documentation management, handling very complex drafting work, managing clients and negotiation of transaction documents.
- Must have experience as an Aviation Finance Associate with 2-4 years PQE at a comparable firm.
- A good understanding of the key principles of Aviation Finance.
- Keen to do business development and able to building lasting relationships with clients, colleagues and support staff.
- Excellent academics and commercially minded.
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress your career with a top firm.
- Remuneration is well above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
This is an exciting role with fantastic opportunities for growth and development, where you will get industry leading exposure and training that will put you years ahead of your PQE level.