Assistant Management Accountant
Role: Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
Type: Permanent - Immediate Hire
Hours: Full-time: Monday - Friday
Pin Point Recruitment are supporting with the recruitment of an Assistant Management Accountant to join a large manufacturing organisation on a full-time permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team.
In this role, you will be working closely with an accounts team and you will be responsible for: preparing management reports and accounts, balance sheet reconciliations, cost management and variance analysis.
Key Skills: ACCA Part Qualified: Working towards CIMA: Experience within a manufacturing environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cost management
- Preparing financial statements
- Analysing company's financial performance
- Preparing end of month accounts
- Maintaining business budgets
- Variance analysis
- Development of companies planning performance
- Recommend cost cutting beneficial for company
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of costing principles
- Good communication skills
Please apply with an up to date CV.