Lecturer: Civil Engineering
Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading FE College in Wiltshire who are looking to recruit a Civil Engineering Lecturer on a permanent contract to start ASAP. This is a full time position and is paying up to £36133 for the right candidate.
The successful Lecturer Civil Engineering will be responsible for:
- teaching up to Level 5 in Construction and the Built Environment and teaching across a range of additional relevant topics, as agreed with the Head of Faculty
- tutoring students and showing sensitivity to their needs and encouraging the highest possible standards
- meeting targets, with reference to student progress on programme, student attendance, and student retention
- providing information, advice, and guidance to students in their progression to either employment and / or to additional courses within the College
- contributing to the development of programmes, courses, and training materials, as appropriate
- liaising with employers and external agencies, including awarding bodies and managing agents, with the object for improving programmes of learning and for forging partnerships
The successful Civil Engineering Lecturer will be able to demonstrate:
- a full teaching qualification (PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed etc)
- experience of lecturing Civil Engineering at level 5
- an up to date DBS/ be on the DBS update service
If you match the above criteria and are interested in the role please send your CV through to Morgan Hunt for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role