In House Asset Finance
Rare opportunity to join a leading shipping management company in its London office.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating loan and security agreements for the financing of vessel acquisitions, including sale and leaseback transactions;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements such as pool agreements, charterparties, shipbuilding contracts, offshore supply agreements, vessel sale and purchase agreements, joint venture and participation agreements, commercial management agreements and bunker supply contracts;
- Execution of vessel delivery arrangements;
- Assistance on company secretarial and other corporate matters;
- Assistance on corporate finance transactions including capital markets, mergers and acquisitions and private equity raises;
- Proactive responsibility for updating and amending documentation.
- Minimum 5 years' post qualification experience in asset finance gained in private practice;
- Significant experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating loan agreements;
- Candidates who have ship finance experience, in particular acting for ship owners and operators will be preferred but this is not essential;
- Ability to draft and review documentation with minimal supervision;
- Strong attention to detail and excellent project execution and management skills;
- Confidence to provide advice in a fast paced, commercial environment;
- Adaptability and willingness to undertake work in new practice areas;
- Ability to manage and develop others;
- Strong commercial awareness.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.