Business Development Manager - Telecommunications
Greenhill are proud to be working with a leading IT services provider, to find a Business Development Manager for their Telephony Services team. This is a new role due to continued growth of the business, they are looking to target new business, expanding their target markets.
The Business Development Manager is a key role for our client. You’ll be able to demonstrate success in the Telephony Communications industry. Specifically winning new business and achieving targets. This is a full 360 sales process, so the ability to identify, consult and close clients is essential. This is not a highly technical role and full training will be provided.
The key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager role include;
- Sales Strategy for the Telephony Services Division
- Generate new business from new areas and markets
- Understand the needs of potential customers
- Create effective plana of how to meet these needs
- Maximising the relationships with our telephony vendors, increasing sales and revenue
- Working with the marketing department to engage potential new business
- Attending conferences, meetings, networking and industry events
Skills and experience needed as Business Development Manager include;
- Identifying new Business Opportunities, including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Ability to pitch products and services to potential clients
- Identify new opportunities in East Anglia
- Research into market opportunities and key decision makers
- Preparation of presentations & proposals
- Negotiation of contracts
- Working to predefined Sales Goals
- Monthly Reporting on KPI’s and Pipeline
In return, our client is offering a salary range between £30-£40,000 with £15,000 OTE and car allowance.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Business Development Manager position and you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants, and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.