SEN Class Teacher - Southend-on-Sea.
Are you looking for a revitalising and refreshing new start to your career?
Reed Education are looking for an experienced SEN KS4/5 Teacher for a September permanent role.
You will be part of a well-resourced Special School. The main aim is to provide a thriving, friendly community where staff and parents work together to ensure all children reach their full potential. The school caters to students between the ages 14-19 with severe and complex learning needs and disabilities. The school provides excellent facilities for both students and staff.
- Involves teaching all subjects designed around an accessible curriculum
- Writing high standard EHCP’s and annual review reports appropriate for your pupils
- Managing the Special Support Assistants and Midday Assistants who work with the pupils in your class so they appropriately support the learning of every pupil
- Liaising with staff, parents/carers and professionals regarding mentoring and action plans
- Implementing and representing the school’s vision and values, adhering to safeguarding and equal opportunities measures
- PGCE, B Ed, GTP, SCITT and any other qualifications that will award QTS
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
- SEN experience is required and a qualification in SEN is desirable
- To be enthusiastic, committed and understanding to individual needs
- Have 2 references and hold a current and full enhanced DBS (we can provide this for you)
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in or you are seeking an educational role, please forward your most up-to-date CV in the strictest of confidence to meredith.bell @reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business