Graduate Media Planner Executive - £22K - Media Agency - North London
Our client is an award winning digitally focussed international media and marketing agency.
The B2B Media Planning Executive role:
- Support media team across multiple client campaigns in the B2B tech space from briefing, to planning, and activation of integrated media programmes.
- Contribute ideas for media campaign strategies, activation and delivery partners
- Work with other internal teams in coordinating and delivering media campaign program work, as well as the ongoing optimisation of multichannel activity.
- Maintain and manage campaign timelines for client work and provide regular updates to your team and to clients.
- Be on the front-foot with knowing where projects are at, at any given time.
- Managing multiple campaigns with account leads from conception to completion, anticipating challenges and meeting deadlines in order to keep on track and drive towards client objectives and KPIs.
- Support the media team in compiling research and ongoing campaign performance reports, from analysis and insights on campaign performance against KPIs, to day-to-day optimisation.
- Help to build and strengthen both internal and key client relationships.
- Build a deep understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape and how they impact clients.
Who fits the bill?
- Have meticulous attention to detail, organisation and time management skills to provide updates on media campaigns at any time and help to deliver high quality and effective delivery of marketing programmes.
- Have great written and verbal communication skills - can input information quickly, accurately and thoroughly. Able to understand client objectives and interpret them into media solutions.
- Very strong numeracy skills and find working with numbers/percentages second nature
- Great at working in a spreadsheet and comfortable working with data & statistics
- Have a confident and positive attitude - this is a client facing role that needs a happy, enthusiastic and professional person who is happy to get involved in a wide range of marketing activities and understands how to liaise and present themselves in front of clients and suppliers within a working environment.
- Be a motivated self-starter, willing and able to hit the ground running and roll your sleeves up.
- Calm under pressure, with a robust and proactive nature. Able to multitask across clients and projects in a busy environment and take a solutions and results-oriented approach in the face of a challenge.
- A proven ability to handle and manage deadlines in a fast-paced, results orientated environment.
- Have a restless curiosity, always be asking questions, and a drive to learn and develop new skills.
- Possess an understanding of the measurement and evaluation of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Be the client’s day-to-day contact and have the ability to create and maintain strong relationships.
- Have a passion for digital marketing, and an interest in B2B marketing and the tech industry